Is your deo falling short on promises of its "all day stay"? How often do you feel like you’ve sweated straight through it, or it’s completely vanished and you need an emergency application? All of the time, right? Well, maybe not if you use a quality natural deo like Schmidt's. Still, we're all dependent on our deodorant for one of the most important hygiene habits: odor and wetness protection!
- Make sure you’re applying to dry skin. Applying it to wet skin could reduce its effectiveness.
- Speaking of wet skin, wait a bit to apply when you're fresh out the shower to apply, especially if you’ve just shaved and your pores are still open. We all need a break sometimes, and so do our underarms.
- Don't let your deo build up. It’s better to apply to clean skin, rather than layering it on. Give your underarms a good sudsing to cut through oil and dirt.
- Don't stress it! Many of us produce sweat and odor when we're stressed. Take moments to use coping skills like deep breathing and taking a break when you find your stress levels rising. Otherwise, your body odor might add to the anxiety you're already experiencing.
- Apply properly. With deodorant like Schmidt's, it can be helpful to let the product warm softly on contact with body heat before applying. This increases the absorbability of the product so that it can get to work.
- Try Schmidt's Deodorant – we dare you! And if you're not the daring type, trust us when we say you've got nothing to lose with our award-winning formulas. Natural, vegan, and available in some seriously alluring scent combos (Rose + Vanilla, hello!), Schmidt's uses plant-based powders and odor-fighting minerals like magnesium and baking soda to help neutralize odor-causing bacteria.
If you’re looking to make the switch to a natural deodorant that really works, check out what Schmidt’s has to offer. Give one of our award-winning formulas like Bergamot + Lime or our Sensitive Skin formula a try.