As Senior Marketing Analyst , your goal is to observe trends, identify benchmarks, and suggest optimizations across teams in the marketing department, including 1) Advertising Operations (ecommerce, SEM, PPC, paid social, etc.), 2) Brand Communications (social media, engagement, brand publishing platform, influencer campaigns, etc.), and 3) the Creative Team (using consumer insights by platform to inform content creation). You will also perform and present regular competitive analysis, as well as track performance metrics pertaining to Schmidt's Naturals' web analytics, SEO, site performance and ranking, etc.
This role requires comprehensive understanding of the principles of marketing analysis in the digital space, and an ability to articulate and integrate primary marketing goals across departments.
You must be highly organized, technically-minded and an excellent communicator with the ability to distill KPI's into presentable and distilled information. This will require deliberate communication across departments, acquisition of consumer insights and sentiment, extensive research, utilization of state of the art third party tools, and the testing of various approaches in order to achieve the best results possible. Being able to understand and apply the Schmidt's business model and overall goals are of great relevance when communicating internally as well as with our partners and customers—demonstration of such knowledge will be vital to the success of this position.
Familiarity with social media, ecommerce, SEO, PPC, and paid social is preferred.
- Observe trends and variations in sales conversions and opportunities across the online platforms on which Schmidt's is listed for sale
- Suggest performance optimizations and segmentation analysis
- Perform and present competitor analysis
- Acquire consumer insights using existing tools; vet new tools and methodologies to expand capabilities of Schmidt’s marketing and product teams
- Analyze the effectiveness of organic reach and advertising delivered on all customer-facing publishing platforms
- Track performance metrics and distill KPI's into visual and concise presentations
- Develop a cadence of reporting in collaboration with marketing leadership
- Communicate observations and metrics effectively across departments and to Schmidt's leadership
- Keep ahead of support industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement; identify third party tools to scale capabilities
- Take initiative and a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Maintain an orderly visual workflow utilizing project management software
- Deliberate and effective communicator with a knack for distilling KPI's
- Experience with various ecommerce and digital advertising platforms
- Experience with product listing management
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- An understanding of branding principles and consumer behavior
- High comprehension of Google Analytics and software like Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and metrics
- Degree/certification or commensurate employment history
- Proficiency in English
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Superb client-facing communication skills
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
Job type: Full-time
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].